FM-200® FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
Halon-alternative FM-200® (HFC-227ea) fire extinguishers offer environmentally responsible fire fighting performance.
Just like Halon 1211, FM-200® attacks fire without leaving a messy residue. It effectively extinguishes Class B and C fires by cooling and smothering and it will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
H3R Aviation offers three FM-200® fire extinguishers. The 5B:C Model FM05T meets the minimum performance standards in report DOT/FAA/AR-01/37 and is ideal for commercial aviation.
The 2B:C rated Model FM02T is appropriate for small, 1-4 seat aircraft*.
The 10.75 lb. model FM10T is our largest hand-portable FM-200® fire extinguisher.
These rechargeable extinguishers have pressure gauges and require a 6-year maintenance and a 12-year hydrostatic test.
- Rugged all metal valve construction
- DOT cylinders
- Tested to ANSI/UL 711 and ANSI/UL 2129
- Zero ozone depletion potential
- Residue-free, will not corrode or contaminate equipment
- No electrostatic shock to damage avionics
- Will not conduct electricity back to the operator
*Note: It is the operator's responsibility to ensure that an aviation product meets any airworthiness or other requirements of the FAA and/or other authorities having jurisdiction.